Sunday, June 14, 2009

So....i guess this would be my first post in my new ~blog~ >__>....YAYYYYY

okay so i have thirty minutes tiil im bout to chillax with my buddies, and i got the great idea of making a blog...so...um...yeah.

I guess im making this to have like an ~archive~ of all my projects im working on for the summer and eventually for when i get back to school. Savannah College of Art and Design--wOOOooOOp!!! loll)

i actually have many personal projects ive bestowed (plagued?) upon myself, so i think id be pretty kewl to keep track of my progress on here for all u (non) viewers XD

the project im workin on is totes new and different for me, but im having fun!! im gonna do a music video to the song "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John. Pretty nice song..it reminds me of..happy memories :), so i never get sick of listening to it over and over and over again :D...ive just redrew some parts of my storyboard, but its done for the most part. im experimenting with...well, experimental animation. and this is gonny be my first Flash production evarrrr. i bought (yes, BOUGHT) Adobe CS4 and decided to teach myself Flash over the summer. pretty kewl stuff ^__^



ill upload goodies when i feel like it...which will hopefully be tonight or tomorrow. so....:D laters, yall.

~*~2Dee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment